The Pro Series Protein Complex was developed for athletes who want to maximize muscle growth and recovery while enjoying extra creamy, delicious protein shakes. It will help increase and prolong muscle protein synthesis while giving you a professional milkshake consistency.
Up to 35 grams of protein and at least 3 grams of leucine per shake (depending on variety).
Just 1 gram of fat and sugar per serving!
- Designed for athletes who want to maximize muscle growth and recovery.
- Based on a science-backed protein blend to maximize the magnitude and duration of muscle protein synthesis.
- Contains three separate sources of high-quality protein: casein, whey, and egg white.
- Supplies all necessary amino acids for building and maintaining muscle tissue.
- Produces an extra creamy and delicious protein shake previously obtainable only with a professional mixer.
- Excellent meal replacement or addition to meals due to its ability to maximize muscle protein synthesis and prolong the amount of time spent in this anabolic state.
- Easily incorporated into food preparation, baking, and creative processes.
Comparison with Isoclear and Designer Whey:
- Isoclear is almost entirely whey protein isolate, making it very light and easy to blend (like a juice rather than a smoothie) and fast digesting. It’s perfect to use at any time around the workout (pre-, intra-, or post-workout), or as an additional source of protein to any meal.
- Designer Whey is a blend of whey protein concentrate and isolate, allowing it to retain its fast digesting properties while being a bit thicker and more satiating (like chocolate milk) than Isoclear. It’s perfect to use as part of a pre- or post-workout beverage, or as an addition to any meal.
- Protein Complex is a blend of casein, whey, and egg white proteins, making it have both rapid and slow digesting properties while being thick and creamy (like a smoothie). It’s perfect to use post-workout or as a meal replacement as a means of increasing your protein intake while keeping you satiated for longer than other types of protein.
Advantages of the ingredients:
- Milk protein is composed of 80%micellar casein and 20%whey. The micellar casein is one of the slowest digesting proteins we know of, thereby providing a steady supply of amino acids for hours after ingestion. Casein is the perfect protein source for creating a sense of fullness often lacking in protein shakes compared to whole foods.
- Whey protein is one of the fastest digesting proteins we know of, providing a strong anabolic signal rapidly after consumption. This rapid digestion and explosive action is not very filling, which can be great when trying to increase protein intake and bad when trying to diet.
- Egg white protein lies between whey and casein in terms of its properties. It is digested slowly and provides a good anabolic signal shortly after consumption. It is also rich in sulfur-containing amino acids that the body needs to form antioxidants such as glutathione and maintain the function of nerves, joints and reproduction.
Together, these three proteins bring the best of all worlds. Fast digestion and rapid spike of muscle protein synthesis with sustained activation and amino acid availability, plus a nice helping of sulfurous amino acids that your body needs to be its strongest and healthiest.
Importantly, a double-blind randomized controlled trial of resistance-trained men undergoing a supervised 9-week training program found similar increases in strength and lean mass between groups supplementing with either 20 grams of whey protein, 10 grams of whey protein with 10 grams of micellar casein (1:1 ratio), or 4 grams of whey protein with 16 grams of micellar casein (1:4 ratio — the same ratio as in milk protein).
FAQ Pro Series Protein Complex
Is there an alternative to the Elite Pro Complex?
Our Elite Pro Complex has been replaced by the Pro Series Protein Complex. This is revised and offers you as described above the best protein supply in the short, medium and long term.